Youthful Visions of Paranoia & Strength in Josh Tepper's 'Eyes of Jezebel'
Get ready to dwell in the soothing indie extravaganzas of Josh Tepper's 'Eyes of Jezebel'! Brought up in the vibrant city of New York, Josh has always been a soulful creative. With his schooling done at Fiorella H. LaGuardia High School of Music, Art & Performing Arts and higher studies in Cinema Studies at NYU's Tisch School of Arts, Josh also has a twin. He has portrayed his musical capabilities before by working at brand goop.com, and has been a constantly refreshing ray of light in the music world ever since! Drawing Inferences from musical maestros like U2 and Red Hot Chilli Peppers to name a few, Josh's latest single 'Guide Me Meron, ' became a weapon of truth for people around the globe, and he's yet again back with his charismatic energy in 'Eyes of Jezebel'!
A serene contemplation, this feels like surrounding yourself in a room full of confusion clouds and haze from mystique and curiousity.
'Eyes of Jezebel' feels like a surreal moment of misery, where one cannot see it through anymore. It is a musical representation of the era of darkness in one's life that is bound to fade but takes a toll on one in a way that they think is the very end. If anywhere you like 'Dark Necessities' by Red Hot Chilli Peppers, you're going to fall in love with this track's mystique. Superstitious yet observational, the indie energy here depicts the entry of darkness and evil entering your life to bring you to the other side of the loop, only to get you back into the loop of life. This vivaciously describes those moments of self-doubt, overthinking and dilemma-infused thoughts that lead us into a black inescapable bubble. Produced under the vicinity of Abe Stewart, this track is a sheer masterpiece.
Perfect track for any occasion, this track makes although more sense with the upcoming occasion of Halloween!
Test this liberating melody down below -
Discover more melodies like this -
Luckily, we also got a chance to interact with Josh! Let's hear what he has to say about this release -
1. Delighted to hear that 'Guide Me Meron' skyrocketed the way it should've Josh! Tell us, has there been any artistic shapeshift ever since the release of that track?
Yes, I realized I only want to do music that is honest and in alignment with
2. Can you tell us more about the inspiration behind the track's name?
Eyes of Jezebel is the perfect name for this song. I was singing about a captivating, yet evil woman.
3. Reality can truly be haunting sometimes, and we think it is rightfully depicted in this track. How do you relate to the track personally?
I have met many people who have lured me in, and then stabbed me in the back. Yet, I was still attracted to them.
4. Wonderful timing with the track's release Josh! What kind of musical impression do you want to leave on the listeners with this melody?
5. Are there any creative pursuits of yours besides your career in music?
Yes,I also work at The Oleon House founded by Menna Olvera & Carlos Leon. I am their Marketing Director and Social Media Manager. It's an incredible wellness space in the heart of Chelsea in NYC.
6. This feels like a monumental moment of mystique in your career. What was the creative process behind this song's creation?
I closed my eyes, dropped into my soul and it came to me.
7. When and how did you discover your musical calling? Can you tell us about the same in detail?
I have been singing since I was 3, and I always knew it was the direction I was going to take.
8. How was working with Abe Stewart? Are there any notorious behind-the-scene moments that you would like to share?
We always eat great food and shoot the shit.
9. If you were to create a musical video for the track, how would it be?
Something in a graveyard…..
10. Describe your sense of musicality in one word. What sort of expectations do you personally have from your career in music?
Expectations for my music career
The skies are the limit!